As the first company in the Czech Republic caught Aero Vodochody in the quality management system up with leaders of the world aviation industry.
Aero Vodochody has recently acquired three important certificates, which indicate the company responsible approach to its employees as well as customers.
First, company was certified according to EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System), and committed to care for its employees as well as for the environment. In addition, it certified quality management system in accordance with AS 9100 revision C. Aero Vodochody reached this standard as the first company in the Czech Republic and joined the world leaders in the aerospace industry.
Aero Vodochody is working to improve conditions in the company and introduces a number of preventive measures that increase safety and occupational health and prevent potential risks to the environment. It also focuses on quality assurance of its products to maximize customer satisfaction. Certification of these systems reflects the positive development in the company and reaffirms its reputation.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition