As the first company in the Czech Republic caught Aero Vodochody in the quality management system up with leaders of the world aviation industry.
Aero Vodochody has recently acquired three important certificates, which indicate the company responsible approach to its employees as well as customers.
First, company was certified according to EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System), and committed to care for its employees as well as for the environment. In addition, it certified quality management system in accordance with AS 9100 revision C. Aero Vodochody reached this standard as the first company in the Czech Republic and joined the world leaders in the aerospace industry.
Aero Vodochody is working to improve conditions in the company and introduces a number of preventive measures that increase safety and occupational health and prevent potential risks to the environment. It also focuses on quality assurance of its products to maximize customer satisfaction. Certification of these systems reflects the positive development in the company and reaffirms its reputation.
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505