Eurocopter delivered today two EC225s to HÃ©li-Union, a leading provider of commercial air transportation services worldwide. The new helicopters are the first EC225s to join the companyâ€™s fleet of some 30 rotary-wing aircraft.
The two new EC225s are configured for offshore operations and will be deployed for transportation services for oil and gas companies.
â€œWith its superior range and payload, the EC225 is tailored to perform the most demanding offshore missions and will enable us to meet our customersâ€™ evolving needsâ€, said Patrick Molis, chairman, CEO and managing director of the Compagnie Nationale de Navigation (CNN), HÃ©li-Unionâ€™s parent company. â€œThese deliveries confirm the successful five-decade partnership between HÃ©li-Union and Eurocopter. We are looking forward to the next chapter of our cooperation.â€
HÃ©li-Unionâ€™s current fleet of 30 helicopters includes a wide range of Eurocopter products, including the AS350, EC145, AS365, AS332 and now the new EC225. In addition, the company has also ordered four of Eurocopterâ€™s brand-new EC175s, for which deliveries are scheduled to begin in 2013.
â€œEurocopter and HÃ©li-Union benefit from a long-standing cooperation, which allows for the optimal sharing of experiences and know-how,â€ said Eurocopter President and CEO Lutz Bertling. â€œOur technical and commercial teams stand ready to support HÃ©li-Unionâ€™s growth into new regions around the world. By integrating the EC225 into your fleet, you will benefit from an aircraft that has become the reference for oil and gas missions, offering an outstanding performance for the challenging environments in which you operate.â€
With its optimal safety and reliability, the 11-ton EC225 is tailored for the most demanding missions in all weather-conditions of oil and gas operators. It can accommodate up to 19 passengers for crew change flights and is designed to meet the highest safety standard levels, assured by its system redundancy, a highly capable automatic flight control system (AFCS) and its full de-icing capability.
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet