30-Dec-2011 Source: US Air Force
Robinson R-44 Helicopter for non experimental test management sorties with qualified pilot instruction.
Read attached Performance Work Statement (PWS) Dated 10/25/2011 for performance requirements (Attachment 1).
The anticipated period of performance 1 Feb 2012 to 30 Jan 2014
First visit is anticipated on or around 27 Feb 2012 through 02 March 2012. Contractors should make arrangements to ensure this event can be fulfilled.
At no additional cost to the Government, a pre-award inspection and/or safety orientation flight may be conducted either at the offeror’s site or at Edwards AFB. This evaluation shall be in accordance with the Technical Evaluation Factors (Attachment 5) listed pursuant to FAR clause 52.212-02. The inspection shall be borne by the offeror and at no additional cost to the Government it shall comply with the requirement in order to ensure the offeror meets the safety, security, and qualifications as listed in the PWS. Only the Lowest Priced, Technically Acceptable (LPTA) offeror will be requested to provide this flight. If the LPTA offeror is deemed unacceptable, the next LPTA may be requested. At the government’s sole discretion, it may waive this requirement at any time, if it is deemed that the contractor has provided sufficient information to warrant a waiver.
Task Orders will be issued for each individual visit. The minimum is the guaranteed quantity to be ordered, the maximum quantity is the most that could be requested throughout the entire period of performance. Offeror shall provide quotation for the following minimum and maximum quantities using the Exhibit Line Item Pricing Spreadsheet (see Attachment 6):
CLIN # Noun Guaranteed Min QTY Max QTY
0001 Sorties 27 Hours 136 Hours
0002 Wet Rate/Ferry 2 Each 16 Each
0003 Standby/Weekend Rate 2 Days 16 Days
1. Read all provisions and clauses incorporated herein as Attachment 3 (specifically ADDENDUM to 52.212-1 & 52.212-2 commencing on page 16).
2. CONTRACTORS MUST COMPLY WITH FAR 52.204-7 CENTRAL CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION AND DFARS 252.204-7004, ALTERNATE A. INTERESTED CONTRACTORS CAN ACCESS THE CLAUSES BY INTERNET URL: http://farsite.hill.af.mil. TO REGISTER WITH CCR, GO TO URL: http://www.ccr.gov/.
3. ONLINE REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS APPLICATION (ORCA) MUST BE COMPLETED, TO INCLUDE FAR 52.212-3 AND DFARS 252.212-7000. USE OF ONLINE REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS APPLICATION (ORCA) BECAME MANDATORY 1 JANUARY 2005. CONTRACTORS CAN ACCESS ORCA THROUGH BUSINESS PARTNERING NETWORK BY INTERNET URL: http://www.bpn.gov/.
4. All provisions (Attachment 3) must be completed upon submission of quote.
5. Obtain and prepare proof of insurance as outlined on Section 3.1 of the PWS.
6. Complete Attachment 6, Exhibit Line Item Pricing Spreadsheet (this document will become an attachment to the contract upon award).
7. In accordance with FAR clause 52.212-2, Attachment 5 will be used to ensure technical competency of your aircraft and will be completed by the technical evaluation team.
8. All clauses will be incorporated into final contract as well as the appropriate Wage Determination (Attachment 2).
Interested parties who believe they can meet all the requirements for the items described in this synopsis are invited to submit in writing a complete quote including delivery FOB destination (Edwards AFB, CA 93524). Offerors are required to submit with their quote enough information for the Government to evaluate the minimum requirements detailed in this synopsis.
Offers are due at the AFFTC/PKEW, 5 South Wolfe Avenue, Building 2800, Edwards AFB, CA 93524, no later than 13 Jan 2012 at 4pm PST. Submissions via email are preferred at e-mail address email@example.com or FAX 661-277-3746.
1. Performance Work Statement, dated 10/25/11
2. Wage Determination
3. List of Clauses and Provisions applicable.
4. Operating Instruction 11-5, Attachment 3, & Operating Instruction 11-5, Attachment 4
5. Technical Evaluation Factors
6. Exhibit Line Item Pricing Spreadsheet