Flight Vector, a product of Softtech LLC, will be attending HELI-EXPO for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mappingâ„¢ and Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢. Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Mapâ„¢ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more! As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff. Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date. In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ can be customized for your company’s needs. Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more. In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at HELI-EXPOÂ®!
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules