Flight Vector, a product of Softtech LLC, will be attending HELI-EXPO for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mappingâ„¢ and Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢. Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Mapâ„¢ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more! As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff. Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date. In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ can be customized for your company’s needs. Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more. In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at HELI-EXPOÂ®!
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified