Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets are essential components of military operations where information superiority and battlefield awareness provides significant advantage to forces that can deploy them. Most Air Forces, Naval and Army Aviation heirarchies see the ISR asset as a critical force multiplier.
The Heli-borne ISR conference, to be held in conjunction with theÂ DubaiÂ Helishow,Â will address how effectively manned and unmanned helicopters are operated in the Airborne ISR role, with presentations provided by expert international military operators who will discuss and debate both operational and technical solutions in the following roles:
- Airborne Early Warning (AEW)
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Maritime Patrol (MP)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Participation in this event is available on two levels.
If your company would like a high-profile at this conference including an opportunity to address the audience with a technical or operational paper, a limited number of Sponsorhship Options are available.
It is possible to attend this one-day conference as a member of the audience, and benefit from the information shared at this important forum as well as the networking opportunities afforded during refreshment breaks and lunch.
For further details please register your interest in this event with:
Head of Business Development
Tangent Link Ltd
Tel: +44 1628 550048
Email:Â [email protected]
Tangent LinkÂ is proud to be in partnership with the organisers of Dubai HeliShow to bring a dedicated array of helicopter-related conferences to the UAE.
Heli-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
7th November 2012
The Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse,
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards