Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets are essential components of military operations where information superiority and battlefield awareness provides significant advantage to forces that can deploy them. Most Air Forces, Naval and Army Aviation heirarchies see the ISR asset as a critical force multiplier.
The Heli-borne ISR conference, to be held in conjunction with theÂ DubaiÂ Helishow,Â will address how effectively manned and unmanned helicopters are operated in the Airborne ISR role, with presentations provided by expert international military operators who will discuss and debate both operational and technical solutions in the following roles:
- Airborne Early Warning (AEW)
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Maritime Patrol (MP)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Participation in this event is available on two levels.
If your company would like a high-profile at this conference including an opportunity to address the audience with a technical or operational paper, a limited number of Sponsorhship Options are available.
It is possible to attend this one-day conference as a member of the audience, and benefit from the information shared at this important forum as well as the networking opportunities afforded during refreshment breaks and lunch.
For further details please register your interest in this event with:
Head of Business Development
Tangent Link Ltd
Tel: +44 1628 550048
Email:Â [email protected]
Tangent LinkÂ is proud to be in partnership with the organisers of Dubai HeliShow to bring a dedicated array of helicopter-related conferences to the UAE.
Heli-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
7th November 2012
The Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse,
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™