Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets are essential components of military operations where information superiority and battlefield awareness provides significant advantage to forces that can deploy them. Most Air Forces, Naval and Army Aviation heirarchies see the ISR asset as a critical force multiplier.
The Heli-borne ISR conference, to be held in conjunction with theÂ DubaiÂ Helishow,Â will address how effectively manned and unmanned helicopters are operated in the Airborne ISR role, with presentations provided by expert international military operators who will discuss and debate both operational and technical solutions in the following roles:
- Airborne Early Warning (AEW)
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Maritime Patrol (MP)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Participation in this event is available on two levels.
If your company would like a high-profile at this conference including an opportunity to address the audience with a technical or operational paper, a limited number of Sponsorhship Options are available.
It is possible to attend this one-day conference as a member of the audience, and benefit from the information shared at this important forum as well as the networking opportunities afforded during refreshment breaks and lunch.
For further details please register your interest in this event with:
Head of Business Development
Tangent Link Ltd
Tel: +44 1628 550048
Email:Â [email protected]
Tangent LinkÂ is proud to be in partnership with the organisers of Dubai HeliShow to bring a dedicated array of helicopter-related conferences to the UAE.
Heli-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
7th November 2012
The Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse,
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020