Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets are essential components of military operations where information superiority and battlefield awareness provides significant advantage to forces that can deploy them. Most Air Forces, Naval and Army Aviation heirarchies see the ISR asset as a critical force multiplier.
The Heli-borne ISR conference, to be held in conjunction with theÂ DubaiÂ Helishow,Â will address how effectively manned and unmanned helicopters are operated in the Airborne ISR role, with presentations provided by expert international military operators who will discuss and debate both operational and technical solutions in the following roles:
- Airborne Early Warning (AEW)
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Maritime Patrol (MP)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Participation in this event is available on two levels.
If your company would like a high-profile at this conference including an opportunity to address the audience with a technical or operational paper, a limited number of Sponsorhship Options are available.
It is possible to attend this one-day conference as a member of the audience, and benefit from the information shared at this important forum as well as the networking opportunities afforded during refreshment breaks and lunch.
For further details please register your interest in this event with:
Head of Business Development
Tangent Link Ltd
Tel: +44 1628 550048
Email:Â [email protected]
Tangent LinkÂ is proud to be in partnership with the organisers of Dubai HeliShow to bring a dedicated array of helicopter-related conferences to the UAE.
Heli-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
7th November 2012
The Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse,
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award