Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets are essential components of military operations where information superiority and battlefield awareness provides significant advantage to forces that can deploy them. Most Air Forces, Naval and Army Aviation heirarchies see the ISR asset as a critical force multiplier.
The Heli-borne ISR conference, to be held in conjunction with theÂ DubaiÂ Helishow,Â will address how effectively manned and unmanned helicopters are operated in the Airborne ISR role, with presentations provided by expert international military operators who will discuss and debate both operational and technical solutions in the following roles:
- Airborne Early Warning (AEW)
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Maritime Patrol (MP)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Participation in this event is available on two levels.
If your company would like a high-profile at this conference including an opportunity to address the audience with a technical or operational paper, a limited number of Sponsorhship Options are available.
It is possible to attend this one-day conference as a member of the audience, and benefit from the information shared at this important forum as well as the networking opportunities afforded during refreshment breaks and lunch.
For further details please register your interest in this event with:
Head of Business Development
Tangent Link Ltd
Tel: +44 1628 550048
Email:Â [email protected]
Tangent LinkÂ is proud to be in partnership with the organisers of Dubai HeliShow to bring a dedicated array of helicopter-related conferences to the UAE.
Heli-borne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
7th November 2012
The Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse,
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management