For its second participation at HELI-EXPO, held this year in Dallas, Texas, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. will unveil the latest developments of its brand new concept of helicopter: the light single-turbine SKYe SH09. Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. will present to the users and operators the full-size, full carbon-fiber pre-prototype at BOOTH 4417. With the construction of the first prototype in progress and the first deliveries planned to debut in 2015, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. will introduce at the 2012 HELI-EXPO specific features of the SKYe SH09 helicopter that will support its adaptability to perform multiple missions in the most adverse environments. During the course of the first year of introduction Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. has proudly announced the signature of multiple letters of intent and confirmed interests from operators and owners throughout the world markets.
About SKYe SH09
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,800 kg (6,170 lbs) the SKYe SH09 new helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor. The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats.
The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter. With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of MARENCO Ltd and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Supported by a large and essential financial group and driven by passion, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials. Final designs, prototypes development and final assembly of the aircraft will be performed in the Marenco Swisshelicopter engineering Center located in Switzerland close to Zurich.
Visit us -BOOTH 4417- DALLAS HELI-EXPO 2012.
- Kopter’s SH09 Flight Test Program moves forward
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Paradise Helicopters visits Kopter’s SH09 flight test base in Pozzallo
- Metro Aviation signs an agreement with Kopter
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Kopter and Louisiana State announce new helicopter facility
- Kopter SH09 successfully completed initial flight tests
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- SH09 latest prototype begins flight trials
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Kopter appoints SH09 distributor for South Africa
- Kopter to show law enforcement SH09 at APSCON
- Kopter announces Garmin G3000H for Baseline of SH09 Helicopter
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Kopter signs with Paradise Helicopters
- Kopter Group announces new order for 18 SH09
- Kopter signed with Rainier International Inc. for 10 SH09