Robinson Helicopter Company continues to be the worldâ€™s leading producer of civil helicopters. In 2011, the company produced 356 helicopters (212 R44s, 88 R66s and 56 R22s), more than double 2010â€™s production of 162.
While the R44 remains Robinsonâ€™s top selling helicopter, the response to its latest model, the R66 Turbine, has been very strong. The R66 was FAA certificated in October 2010. As of December 31, 2011, total orders received for the new model exceeded 360.
Robinson enters 2012 with a backlog of more than 400 aircraft orders making production a top priority. The company has expanded its manufacturing space and is continuing to increase its workforce. Other priorities for 2012 include foreign validation of the R66 and FAA certification of new options for the R66 including floats and a police version.
Robinson Helicopter Company is the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters. For additional information about Robinson, visit the website at www.robinsonheli.com.
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- Donaldson to celebrate 9000th IBF delivery at HAI Heli-Expo
- Magellan Wire Strike Protection System™ Now Available for R66
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost