From Jan. 8-12, at the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) Aviation Issues Conference in Kona, Kohala Coast, Hawaii, HAI Vice President of Government Affairs Ann Carroll met with Hawaii air tour operators to discuss air tour issues in the Hawaiian islands and to brief industry on legislative and regulatory issues affecting the industry.
The conference brings together top-level officials from government and all segments of the aviation industry to discuss aviation and aerospace policy and technology, travel and tourism, security, and the future of the U.S. and international aviation system.
Pictured in photo – David Chevalier of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters and HAI director, HAI Vice President of Government Affairs Ann Carroll, Richard Schuman of Makani Kai Helicopters, Casey Riemer of Jack Harter helicopters, Cal Dorn of Paradise Helicopters, Bruce Mays, Tim Cudney of Era Helicopters and chair of the Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS), Paul Morris of Sunshine Helicopters.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf