The 19th annual STARS Lottery officially launches today with 3,200 prizes worth over $5.2 million retail. The STARS Lottery raised over $10 million net during the 2011 campaign and continues to be the single largest source of funding to keep STARS in the sky.
The STARS Lottery includes five grand prizes worth over $3.7 million retail, including four beautiful show homes in Calgary, Sylvan Lake, Sherwood Park and Lethbridge, in addition to a home away from home truck and fifth wheel worth over $129,000.
In addition to the grand and early bird prizes, there are 10 vehicles, 35 vacations, 2,223 electronic prizes and 850 other great prizes including cash, furniture, jewellery and luggage. Two lucky winners can also enjoy a flight of a lifetime aboard a STARS helicopter.
STARS is a charitable non-profit organization that provides service 24 hours a day, seven days a week from bases in Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie.
The early bird draw is March 15, 2012, with ticket sales cut off February 29, 2012 at midnight. The final draw is set for April 12, 2012 with ticket cut-off at midnight on March 21, 2012. If tickets sell out early, all prizes will be drawn on the early bird draw on March 15, 2012 with permission from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. The lottery license number is 321298.
The faster the STARS Lottery sells out, the greater the net return will be to help someone in need.
- Christoph Dortmund upgrades from BK117 to Airbus H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- SPAES gets EASA STC approval for BK117 searchlight
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- SPAES installs Spidertracks on BK117
- Kawasaki Receives First Order for New BK117
- 17-Aug-18 VH-JWB Airbus BK117 Ulladulla, Australia
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New plug and play caution/warning panel for BK117
- HALO Air Rescue to add BK117
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- BK117 Modification Granted FAA Certification
- BK117 Dual Torque Gauge Granted FAA Approval
- BK117 Role Equipment granted FAA Certification
- 02-May-17 ZK-IED Airbus BK117A3 Porirua Harbour, New Zealand
- Kawasaki receives first H145 order
- Airwork Upgrade of STARS BK117 fleet to meet Transport Canada H1 Helipad requirements
- UK military awards Everett Aviation contract for three BK117s in Kenya