Aero Dynamix announces the delivery of certified NVG cockpit upgrades for two Bell 412 helicopters owned and operated by the Toll Remote Logistics, Helicopter Division. Eagle Helicopters was contracted to provide comprehensive upgrades for the B412s and subcontracted NVG modifications and upgrades to Aero Dynamix.
The upgraded B412s will be used for multi-mission operations.
The NVG upgrades encompass internal NVIS avionics modifications, Edge Lit Panels, overlays and all other aircraft illuminated components. These upgrades are designed to achieve a balanced cockpit that is optimized for both NVIS and daylight readability performance.
About Aero Dynamix, Inc.
ADI is the industry leader and principle innovator of integrated Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) solutions for commercial and military aircraft. The company specializes in complete and fully integrated cockpit modifications for night vision applications. ADI headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Euless, Texas.
About Eagle Copters
The Eagle companies specialize in leasing, sales, maintenance & overhaul and spare parts support. Our 60,000+ square foot facility at Calgary International Airport accommodates component overhaul, engine overhaul, structures, avionics, paint, fuel control overhaul, maintenance facilities and a warehouse stocked with over 26,000 line items.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters