The Swedish Armed Forces Logistics, FMLOG, has selected Patria as the prime supplier of technical systems and maintenance support for the Swedish Armed Forcesâ€™ helicopters. The contract is an expansion of the current technical services and support agreement with the Swedish Armed Forces. The three-year contract has an option for additional two years.
The agreement includes a broad spectrum of support services for all the helicopter systems currently in operation and systems coming into operation in the Swedish Armed Forces. Patria provides support for various helicopter models such as HKP10 (Super Puma), HKP14 (NH90), HKP15 (Agusta 109) and HKP16 (Black Hawk), as well as the models to be phased out such as HKP4 (Boeing Vertol) and HKP9 (Bo105).
The agreement complements the Swedish Armed Forcesâ€™ own operations in main operating bases as well as in forward operating bases. The wide-ranging services provided by Patria vary from administration to sales of spare parts and special services within the military helicopter support.
â€œThis agreement is an important step for us in order to show Patria’s capability in supporting military programs with cost effective solutions. We’ve learned to appreciate the significance of the â€˜best value for moneyâ€™-requirement with demanding customers like the Swedish Armed Forcesâ€,says Lassi Matikainen, President of Patria Aviation.
- Maine Army National Guard works closer with community leaders
- Wisconsin National Guard UH-60 Black Hawk aircrews hold training at Fort McCoy
- 27-Aug-20 ??-????? Sikorsky MH-60M San Clemente Island, US-California (2F)
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Helinet enters firefighting market with UH-60 contract win
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Simplex awarded FAA certification for Internal Fire Attack System
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Rockwell Collins Awarded $49M Contract for UH-60 Display Unit Overhaul
- AAI Corp. Awarded $20M Contract for JSECST for CV-22, UH-47 and UH-60
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Coulson and Unical join forces to form Coulson Unical
- US Army selects GE’s T901 engine
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Polish Police recieve two S70i Black Hawks
- Fort McCoy celebrates 40 years of the Black Hawk
- CPI Aero wins UH-60 Hover Infrared Suppression System order