DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce Transport Canada, FAA, EASA and Brazilian approval of DART Aerospace Ltd.â€™s (DAS) Deluxe Skidtube for Eurocopter AS350/AS355 aircraft.
DARTâ€™s Deluxe Round-I-Beamâ„¢ Skidtubes come straight from the factory with the most popular options pre-installed to save installation time and increase customer convenience.Â The Deluxe Skidtube feature DASâ€™s patented Round-I-Beamâ„¢ Skidtube, Run-on Landing Wearplates, Tow Ring, Cable Guard, Toe Step and Wedge Kit.
Run-on Landing Wearplates are specially designed for the harsh use of training and run-on landings. They feature an easy thru-bolt installation, a generous overlay of highly wear resistant tungsten carbide, a corrosion resistant stainless steel construction and a corrosion resistant compound between the skidtube and wearplate (no gaskets or sealant required).
The Tow Ring installs on the forward curve of the skidtube and allows for the easy attachment of tow cables.
The Cable Guard is fabricated from durable UHMW polymer, is easy to install and prevents damage to the cable and to the skidtube during hoisting operations.
The Wedge Kit is also fabricated from durable UHMW polymer; it installs on the skidtube blade to prevent it from snagging on objects on the ground during take-off.
â€œBeing able to offer our customers skidtubes with our most popular kits pre-installed will not only add to the convenience of purchasing a DAS skidtube, it will also reduce maintenance costs.â€Â Quote, Bill Beckett, DART VP Canadian Operations.
DART Aerospace is Proudly Distributed by:
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU