Cadorath Leasing, a Subsidiary of Cadorath Aerospace, has delivered a Bell 206L-3 aircraft to Macaluso & Associates of Carlsbad, California.
Macaluso & Associates replaced its Bell 206 Jet Ranger with the Bell 206L-3 in an effort to support and enhance its executive aviation department which now boasts fixed-wing aircraft.
â€œThe Bell 206L-3 meets our demands for corporate and executive operations with more lifting capacity, passenger seating and â€“ as with all Bell products â€“ excellent dependability. After searching our options for aircraft, we decided to go with Cadorath Leasing â€“ itâ€™s simply the most beautiful 206L-3 on the market. In addition, Cadorath Leasing has offered excellent support in transitioning this aircraft into our fleet,â€ says Todd Macaluso of Macaluso & Associates.
Cadorath Leasing provides aircraft brought up to like-new standards. The aircraft are fitted with new interiors, new paint, new wiring, new avionics packages and mid-time to new components.
Cadorath Leasing is structured to â€œdry leaseâ€ the helicopter for one to five year terms. They also offer an option to purchase on long-term leases. As the most proven safe and reliable single engine turbine helicopter on the market, the high-end, VIP-quality Bell 206L-3 helicopter (brokered through Meridian Helicopters, LLC) is the solution to many corporate requirements.
â€œOur greatest advantage at Cadorath is our relentless pursuit to deliver peace of mind to our customers. Simply put, we strive for nothing less than complete customer satisfaction,â€ says Cadorath Group president Gerry Cadorath.
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 08-Nov-20 N123NC Bell 206A Raleigh, US-North Carolina
- Canada approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- 04-Oct-20 N24AE Bell 206 Jackson, US-Mississippi
- 29-Sep-20 N91TA Bell 206B Packwood, US-Washington
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 24-Aug-20 C-GRCT Bell 206B Porcupine Plain, Canada
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique