Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vectorâ„¢ family of products, is proud to announce Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has adopted the Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ system into their operations at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and their Las Vegas/Boulder City operations!Â Â Papillon employed Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ in early January.
Softtech LLC announced in early January that they will be attending Heli-Expo 2012 for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mappingâ„¢ and Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢.Â Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Mapâ„¢ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more!Â As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff.Â Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date.Â In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS.Â Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ can be customized for your company’s needs.Â Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more.Â In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at Heli-Expo!
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award