Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vectorâ„¢ family of products, is proud to announce Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has adopted the Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ system into their operations at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and their Las Vegas/Boulder City operations!Â Â Papillon employed Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ in early January.
Softtech LLC announced in early January that they will be attending Heli-Expo 2012 for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mappingâ„¢ and Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢.Â Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Mapâ„¢ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more!Â As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff.Â Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date.Â In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS.Â Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ can be customized for your company’s needs.Â Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more.Â In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at Heli-Expo!
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM