Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vectorâ„¢ family of products, is proud to announce Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has adopted the Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ system into their operations at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and their Las Vegas/Boulder City operations!Â Â Papillon employed Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ in early January.
Softtech LLC announced in early January that they will be attending Heli-Expo 2012 for the first time showcasing two exciting and innovative products: Flight Vector Mappingâ„¢ and Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢.Â Both products will be on display at the Flight Vector booth #8548 located in Hall F near the HAI booth.
Flight Vector Mapâ„¢ Track all of your assets, including other assets in the Flight Vector system, on the best looking map in the industry! Allows for easy compliance of FAA Operations Specification A021 dealing with computing your minimum safe altitude for each leg of the flight. We will look at the terrain and obstacles along your route and display your minimum safe altitude for the leg easily print and go.
Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more!Â As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff.Â Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date.Â In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS.Â Flight & Duty Trackerâ„¢ can be customized for your company’s needs.Â Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more.Â In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78.
For a complete demo come join us at Heli-Expo!
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters
- Helicoper link reopens to Kedarnath pilgrimage site
- Kawasaki puts supercharged H2R engine in a helicopter
- ASU President Announces Retirement
- MD Helicopters Awarded Two Army Contracting Command MD530F Contracts