For the month of February, HeliFlite is offering a “Half HeliCardâ„¢” (12.5 hours) as an introduction to the 25-hour HeliCardâ„¢ program.Â This is an outstanding opportunity for customers to enjoy significant, year round savings, while having guaranteed access to HeliFlite’s award winning helicopter service.
At HeliFlite, HeliCardâ„¢ sales have grown dramatically as customers recognize they can enjoy the guaranteed availability of helicopter ownership without a large capital investment or carrying costs.Â No long-term commitment is required.Â The HeliCardâ„¢ is the perfect option for regional helicopter transportation.
The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of Bell 430 and Sikorsky S-76 executive class helicopters. Â HeliFlite only operates twin-engine aircraft and always flies with two pilots. Â All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather.Â In the Northeast, helicopters are the most efficient way to travel providing a distinct advantage with the ability to land at airports, helipads, golf courses and private estates.
Founded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, HeliCard, fractional ownership and aircraft management services. The company operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City.Â HeliFlite employs the top personnel in the industry including pilots who average over 5,000 hours of flight experience. Â The Director of Maintenance was formerly a maintenance supervisor for the presidential helicopter squadron. Â HeliFlite’s outstanding safety record has been recognized byÂ ARG/US InternationalÂ who has awarded HeliFlite “Platinum” status as well asÂ WyvernÂ who has audited the company seven times and recommends HeliFlite as a preferred operator.Â HeliFlite is the premier helicopter service provider for Fortune 500 companies, aviation professionals, and affluent travelers for both business and personal use.Â HeliFlite operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For more information about HeliFlite visitÂ www.HeliFlite.com
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- 26-Sep-16 D2-EYI Bell 430 Malongo, Angola (6F)
- 06-Oct-15 XC-VER Bell 430 Emiliano Zapata, Mexico (2F)
- 29-May-15 MOH-2 Bell 430 Abdali, Kuwait
- EMS Bell 430 newly based on Dutch Caribbean island of St Eustatius
- Michigan State Police to add third helicopter
- REBTECH Provides NVG Capability for Helidosa AMS Aircraft
- New York State Police consolidate air unit bases
- Air Methods Awarded Multiple International Completion Contracts
- Wheels Up announces official partnership with HeliFlite
- West Michigan’s Newest Crime Fighter
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- 23-Sep-12 Bell 430 Belem, Brazil
- Florida’s Lee County suspends EMS operations for 6-9 months
- HeliFlite adds second S76 to fleet
- 30-Apr-12 N433UM Bell 430 Tecumseh, US-Michigan
- UT Lifestar launches web-based survey tool
- HeliFlite expands charter operations to Florida
- HeliFlite awarded Platinum Safety Rating by Argus International