Perfect Turf has supported the new Fund-a-Flight program for STARS, which makes one mission possible for a critically ill or injured patient.
A donation of $5,400 â€“ equal to one dollar per second of an average 90 minute mission â€“ helps with the cost of medical and aviation crews, medical supplies and helicopter fuel needed from the time a STARS helicopter leaves the base, arrives on scene, and provides critical care and medical transportation for a patient.
â€œWe at Perfect Turf have long admired the important work of STARS, and recognize it as an organization integral to our community. We are proud to support this acclaimed organization and honored to be a part of the Fund-a-Flight initiative,â€ says Andre deChamplain of Perfect Turf.
â€œFund-a-Flight connects our donors directly to the impact their donation makes in the life of one patient,â€ says Erin Sharp, Director, New Initiatives at STARS.
STARS is a charitable non-profit organization that provides rapid and specialized emergency medical care and transport for critically ill and injured patients.STARS has been operating since 1985 and has responded to over 21,000 emergencies from bases in Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie.
Perfect Turf provides the opportunity to be environmentally friendly and the envy of your neighborhood at the same time. They sell and installartificial turf for both commercial and residential properties. Applications for Perfect Turf’s extensive turf product lines include, but are not limited to, landscape grass, dog runs, playground turf, putting greens and sports fields. Imagine never having to mow or water your lawn again! Perfect Turf Synthetic Grass is both affordable and attractive. With over 20 years of experience they offer the most advanced and highest quality synthetic turf products in the industry! For more information about Perfect Turf, visitwww.perfectturfgrass.ca
- Christoph Dortmund upgrades from BK117 to Airbus H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- SPAES gets EASA STC approval for BK117 searchlight
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- SPAES installs Spidertracks on BK117
- Kawasaki Receives First Order for New BK117
- 17-Aug-18 VH-JWB Airbus BK117 Ulladulla, Australia
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New plug and play caution/warning panel for BK117
- HALO Air Rescue to add BK117
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- BK117 Modification Granted FAA Certification
- BK117 Dual Torque Gauge Granted FAA Approval
- BK117 Role Equipment granted FAA Certification
- 02-May-17 ZK-IED Airbus BK117A3 Porirua Harbour, New Zealand
- Kawasaki receives first H145 order
- Airwork Upgrade of STARS BK117 fleet to meet Transport Canada H1 Helipad requirements
- UK military awards Everett Aviation contract for three BK117s in Kenya