Global Winnipeg has the only Television News Helicopter in Winnipeg and we want your help in naming it.
Prize: A tour over Winnipeg in the Global Winnipeg News Helicopter and a meet and greet with Eva Kovacs and “bragging rights” on having named our Helicopter.
Our News Helicopter will give viewers breaking news and traffic coverage they wonâ€™t see anywhere else. Watch the Morning News on Global Winnipeg for more details.
CONTEST PERIOD:Â The Contest begins at 6:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (â€œCSTâ€) on February 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on February 24, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
Contest entry form here
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results