Aeromaritime America/ITP In Support Services is proud to announce our participation with Pratt & Whitney 200 Series engine repair and overhauls in the U.S. ITP in Support Services has been a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW200 Series engines at its Albacete, Spain facility since 2004. Now with its acquisition of AEROMARITIME AMERICA INC (AAI) they will be doing Field Service work in the US with their Response Team and full overhauls at their facility. The AAI Sales and Customer Service Team, located in Mesa, Arizona, have completed a field level course on the PW 206 & 207 engines.
AAI/ITP in Support Services will offer field service with regard to warranty issues, service bulletins, hot section inspections and a variety of maintenance services.
Full overhaul will be offered on the PW 206 C, B-2 & E and 207 D, D1, D2 & E engines found in the Agusta Power, Eurocopter EC 135, Bell 427/429 and MD 902. We also offer a full range of rental assets while the engines are in for repair or overhaul.
Aeromaritime America/ITP in Support Services will be at Booth # 1008 at HELI-EXPO 2012.
Photo – PW206B2
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires