Aeromaritime America/ITP In Support Services is proud to announce our participation with Pratt & Whitney 200 Series engine repair and overhauls in the U.S. ITP in Support Services has been a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW200 Series engines at its Albacete, Spain facility since 2004. Now with its acquisition of AEROMARITIME AMERICA INC (AAI) they will be doing Field Service work in the US with their Response Team and full overhauls at their facility. The AAI Sales and Customer Service Team, located in Mesa, Arizona, have completed a field level course on the PW 206 & 207 engines.
AAI/ITP in Support Services will offer field service with regard to warranty issues, service bulletins, hot section inspections and a variety of maintenance services.
Full overhaul will be offered on the PW 206 C, B-2 & E and 207 D, D1, D2 & E engines found in the Agusta Power, Eurocopter EC 135, Bell 427/429 and MD 902. We also offer a full range of rental assets while the engines are in for repair or overhaul.
Aeromaritime America/ITP in Support Services will be at Booth # 1008 at HELI-EXPO 2012.
Photo – PW206B2
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri