At next week’s Heli-Expo, Goodrich Corporation will showcase advanced helicopter technology that brings real-time information to air crews and lower operating costs to owners along with enhanced safety and rescue systems. Heli-Expo 2012 takes place at the Dallas Convention Center on February 12-14 in Dallas, Texas.
Goodrich (booth 4410) will display its HUMS (health and usage management systems) that provide actionable data from flight line maintenance teams all the way to the manufacturer. Precise data provided by the system can alert the user to take small corrective actions to prevent future costly maintenance. It also advises of unavoidable future maintenance tasks so the user can plan and minimize operational impact.
In addition, Goodrich will showcase its rotating input drive shaft. Goodrich has pioneered and fielded the all titanium weldless hub coupling, offering helicopter operators lower weight, lower cost and high reliability. Visitors can also learn about composite drive shafts from CTG, a part of Goodrich’s actuation systems business, which use a unique attachment method offering high reliability power transmission and affordability.
Also on display is the Goodrich TASE family of high performance, low size, weight and power, gyro-stabilized camera gimbals, ideal for surveillance, inspection, law enforcement, fire fighting and environmental monitoring. The camera gimbals come standard with features that include built-in moving maps, geo-pointing and geo-locating along with command/control/record software and joystick steering for operator ease of use and simple camera orientation.
Goodrich recently added Winslow LifeRaft Company to its portfolio and will be displaying two aircraft life rafts at the Expo. The name Winslow has been synonymous with high quality life rafts for 60 years.
Advanced safety and rescue systems on display will include internal and external mount rescue hoists, fully integrated ice detection and protection systems, and the new crashworthy passenger seat for installation on multiple helicopter platforms.
With a commitment to ongoing cost reduction and performance improvement for operators, Goodrich will show its Diamond Range(TM) line of brushes with guaranteed 1,000 hour life for DC starter generators with a complete network of authorized repair center locations for overhaul and installation.
Goodrich technical teams will be on hand throughout the show for expert demonstrations and to answer questions on usage and various deployment techniques. Visitors to the booth will get a chance to interact with these innovative products, and even get a chance to view some of the latest products in action.
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a global supplier of systems and services to aerospace, defense and homeland security markets. With one of the most strategically diversified portfolios of products in the industry, Goodrich serves a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and service facilities. For more information visit http://www.goodrich.com .
Goodrich Corporation operates through its divisions and as a parent company for its subsidiaries, one or more of which may be referred to as “Goodrich Corporation” in this press release.
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana
- Rotorcorp President Appointed to US Trade Policy Advisory Committee
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement