Board of PZL – Swidnik, AgustaWestland group of companies, met Feb. 2.Â affiliated with entrepreneurs in the Eastern Cluster metal and invited to cooperate, through subcontracting and / or partnerships in the production of parts and components for helicopters.Â Argued that they are interested in co-operation also with a small company, a pro-organic production is an asset.Â PZL-Swidnik plans to double production this year contracted to outside.Â This, according to the board, will allow for efficient realziacjÄ™ factory production plans in a time of increased orders for helicopters.Â Equally important, it also gives many jobs in the region.
– Currently, the aerospace industry is increasingly evident trend of outsourcing certain parts of production to external companies.Â The idea of â€‹â€‹AgustaWestland and PZL-Swidnik to use for this purpose companies in our region.Â Cooperation in the production of helicopters means tangible benefits not only for the PZL-Swidnik, but the entire province.Â Just as we need you, yes, I believe, and you need us – argued at the meeting Nicola Bianco, CEO of PZL Swidnik.
Governing bodies Lublin’s praise for the quality production and timely deliveries.Â At the same time expect that the regional provider quickly adapt to the standards of international aviation company.Â – In cooperation with the country’s largest manufacturer of helicopters, Lublin companies not only have a chance for economic development, but also gain access to the latest global technology and knowledge – said Eugene Suski, coordinator of the Eastern Cluster of metalworking.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza