Aerial Filmworks just wrapped 3 projects in Costa Rica including a documentary on Carolina Marin, a world class kickboxer, and a new film by HernÃ¡n Jimenez, the director ofÂ El Regresso. Dramatic nature footage of the Costa Rica landscape will be used as establishing shots for the film on Marin, and late afternoon and night scenes of San Jose for the Jimenez documentary.
Volar HelicoptersÂ provided the Bell 206B3 Jet Ranger for all of the filming. Christian Cerdas of Volar Helicopters coordinated the helicopter schedules for the Film Pilot Pedro Vega and crew. Fuel trucks needed to be arranged as only the major airports have Jet A helicopter fuel available.
Nico GhersinichÂ provided excellent local production expertise, arranged for customs, transportation, and the multitude of logistics for many locations.
About Aerial Filmworks
Aerial Filmworks provides high-definition video Cineflex V14HD camera systems and aerial filming services to the international entertainment, documentary and corporate marketplace. Highly regarded by award-winning clients, the Cineflex V14HD provides the highest level of image gyro-stabilization. Our dedicated, experienced camera operators have thousands of hours using the Cineflex for clients including Disney, Discovery Channel, BBC, CBC, PBS/Nature, National Geographic, History Channel, Planet Green, Freeride World Tour, Red Bull, Burton Snowboards, Amazing Race and CBS/Survivor. Aerial Filmworks is a highly responsive company with over 25 years of aerial photography experience. Dedicated to providing Cineflex V14HD systems and services, our experienced aerial filming crews specialize in location work all over the world.
Aerial Filmworks delivers Google Earth pre-flight visualization, GPS preparation and flight logistical planning; Geo-coded HD video and images for land survey or mapping; Google Earth integration of video, stills, 360 interactive panoramas, podcasts, historical imagery, topographic maps and data.
With in-house HD video suite utilizing Appleâ€™s Final Cut Pro, Aerial Filmworks also delivers professional editing and color-grading, and BluRay/DVD output using robust 12-core MacPros, over 120 Terabytes of online RAID, Snell ArchAngel restoration, AJA Kona3, HDCAM/HDCAM SR Decks, and fast h.264 encoding.
The Arenal volcano in Costa Rica, the top of which is usually obscured by clouds.
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices