Sikorsky have launched a microsite for the S-97 Raider at http://raider.sikorsky.com – this microsite trend is one that Eurocopter are already well used to, and Bell followed suit with.
The S-97 Raider microsite includes fairly basic information on the team of companies involved, an overview of the helicopter, specifications and a brochure.Â HeliHub.com particularly notes a lack of media pages – no press releases and no image/video galleries.Â Before you say “you’ll find those on the main Sikorsky site”, we did check there and there are no Raider images there either.
I trust that Sikorsky make amends for this glaring omission!
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Triumph Geared Solutions Recognized by Sikorsky
- S-97 Raider Program Launches Ground Tests
- Sikorsky grounded S97 Raider after just two free flights
- S-97 Raider has TTTech’s TTEthernet® Deterministic Ethernet Solution on Board
- Sikorsky S-97 Raider flies for first time
- PPG produces transparencies for first S-97 Raider
- International Representatives View CH-53K Helicopter
- Sikorsky Begins Final Assembly of Second S-97 Raider
- Sikorsky Collaborates with LORD Corporation to Unveil S-97 Raider
- Sikorsky Unveils S-97 Raider
- Ducommun Recognized as Critical Partner on S-97 Raider program
- Sikorsky Aircraft Selects LORD Corporation’s UltraConductive™ Technology for the S-97 RAIDER™ Helicopter Program
- Sikorsky selects Lord Corp UltraConductive™ Technology for S-97 Raider
- S-97 Raider closer to first flight with power on for first time
- S-97 Raider enters final assembly
- Budget freezes US Army Armed Aerial Scout program
- PPG to supply S-97 Raider transparencies
- Lord Corp selected S-97 Raider program
- Rotating Composite Technologies to supply S-97 Raider pusher prop
- GE selected as engine supplier for S-97 Raider