UT LIFESTARÂ recently entered into a partnership withÂ RSQ911 SolutionsÂ to launch a web-based survey tool that will allow them to capture key insights and measure customer satisfaction at every stage of transport. The survey tool is an extension to their commitment to provide superior services to patients and their families, as well as the pre-hospital and hospital caregivers they work with everyday.
LIFESTAR is personally seeking input to ensure that the organization can address opportunities and better serve the patients they collectively serve. The survey will enchance communication betweeen our organizations by giving the patient the opportunity to prove real-time feedback regarding interactions at a patient care/trasnport level. At the same time, LIFESTAR will provide timely follow up if opportunities for improvement during a flight are identified.
Soon, the LIFESTAR crews will begin handing out surveys to UT Medical Center staff. A sample LIFESTAR survey can be accessed byÂ clicking here.
The survey will take less than a minute to complete and the results from each transport will be reviewed to ensure customer satisufaction during all interactions with LIFESTAR. As a partner in emergency medicine, LIFESTAR is anticipating reviewing these responses and feedback. Whether or not you receive a LIFESTAR survey, any input is extremely beneficial to continuously improve healthcare processes and higher levels of service excellence.
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- 26-Sep-16 D2-EYI Bell 430 Malongo, Angola (6F)
- 06-Oct-15 XC-VER Bell 430 Emiliano Zapata, Mexico (2F)
- 29-May-15 MOH-2 Bell 430 Abdali, Kuwait
- EMS Bell 430 newly based on Dutch Caribbean island of St Eustatius
- Michigan State Police to add third helicopter
- REBTECH Provides NVG Capability for Helidosa AMS Aircraft
- New York State Police consolidate air unit bases
- Air Methods Awarded Multiple International Completion Contracts
- Wheels Up announces official partnership with HeliFlite
- West Michigan’s Newest Crime Fighter
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- 23-Sep-12 Bell 430 Belem, Brazil
- Florida’s Lee County suspends EMS operations for 6-9 months
- HeliFlite adds second S76 to fleet
- 30-Apr-12 N433UM Bell 430 Tecumseh, US-Michigan
- Major promotion for HeliFlite’s HeliCard program
- HeliFlite expands charter operations to Florida
- HeliFlite awarded Platinum Safety Rating by Argus International