Turbomeca (Safran group) and Bristow Academy announced that their first training courses will be held the week of 5 to 9 March 2012. This first session is provided in the training partnership formed last fall.
Lectures will be given to the Bristow Academy , Titusville, Florida Campus, Space Coast Regional Airport (KTIX). This formation of quality offered by Turbomeca and Bristow Academy, and for pilots and maintenance crew .
The first courses for maintenance technicians, will cover the maintenance of a level on the Arriel 2S1/2S2. Theoretical and practical training in the laboratory on the engine and components will be offered. After this training Participants will have increased their knowledge of the Arriel, to improve maintenance, reduce costs and increase flight safety.
Courses are specifically designed to improve a pilot’s knowledge and familiarity with this type of engine.
A full schedule of dates and additional course offerings is under review and will complement those first sessions.
For more information about these courses or other training, please contact either Alan Olden of the Bristow Academy ( at 321-567-0616 or Alan.Olden @ bristowgroup.com ) or Wendell Dunaway of Turbomeca Training ( at 972-606-7618 or Wendell.Dunaway @ Turbomeca.com ).
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)