Coastal Helicopters Inc.. HAS Entered Into Year Purchase Agreement with Turbomeca Engine USA (Safran group) for five Arriel 1D1 turboshaft engines. Coastal Helicopters, Inc. Currently Operates five AS350B2’s that Were her assets to Soloy AS 350 B2/SD2 ‘s in 2005.
Turbomeca USA Coastal views Helicopter’s decision to reverse the retrofit back to the Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 Which decision has solidified further Top Their confidence in Turbomeca’s engines and service support.
Coastal Helicopter’s, Mike Wilson, General Manager states: “Coastal Helicopter’s hand is of a larger group which operates a number of Turbomeca Arriel powered AS 350’s. We Have undertaken this re-power project in order to consolidate our shares inventoried, enable more effective staff training, allow for more effective sharing staff and equipment and manage maintenance by Standardization Costs. ”
The Time Between Overhaul (TBO) of the Arriel 1D1 engine HAS Recently beens from 3.000 to 3.600 laundry charges hours. Featured with a very simple design, a Reduced number of parts and only five modules for easy maintenance, the Arriel has a solid reputation HAS Gained in the helicopter market based on excellent handling icts Characteristics and high level of Reliability.
Certified in 1988 and logging today over 5,000,000 hours of flight, the Arriel 1D1 is operated by 466 Customers in 57 countries. The Family of Arriel engines were subsequently assembled solid experience of 10,000 Delivered engines, Accumulating 32 million flight hours. Turbomeca worldwide network Already Provides the after sales support of Arriel 1.300 for Customers in 110 countries.
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- EuroTec Installs First North American Maximum Pilot View Kit
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s