DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce Transport Canada, FAA & EASA approval of DART Aerospace Ltd.â€™s (DAS) Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ for Bell 206L/L1/L3/L4 and 407 series of aircraft.
TheÂ Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ installs easily to existing Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢ mounts. Â The step can be quickly mounted by one person without the use of tools and is approved to be flown with or without the basket installed.
- Approved to be flownÂ with or without the basket installed
- Installation by one person without tools
- May be installed LH or RH
- Useable by pilot, passengers, and maintenance personnel
The patent pending Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketsâ„¢ for the 206L and 407 Series aircraft feature an innovative mounting system that allows one person to quickly install or remove the basket in less than one minute without the need for tools (after initial installation.
â€œWith so many operational requirements and cost constraints being place of todayâ€™s helicopter operator, it is imperative that products be cost effective, safe and versatile but also that they be easy to use.Â The new DAS quick release step incorporates all these elements.â€Â Quote, Bill Becket, VP Canadian Operations, Dart Aerospace Ltd. (DAS)
DART Aerospace Proudly Distributed by: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H8 (www.darthelicopterservices.
Note – Dart already announced TC certification in November
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Dakota Air Parts Displays New Composite Tail Rotor Blade at Heli-Expo
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- Able selected by Tucson PD for CR&O Contract
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois