DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner AKV Inc. has received the first system order of the newly FAA STC’d ETM1000 Exceedence and Trend Monitoring System at HAI 2012. This first order with the option of 5 additional systems has been placed by Los Angles based Angel City Air serving the Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and Film Production industry.
Angel City Air CEO, Mr. Larry Welk was convinced of the ETM1000’s benefits in 2011 as his aircraft were utilized during STC conformity of the ETM1000. They were shown to provide extremely accurate data that Angel City found to be very useful in tracking the health of the aircraft.
The ETM1000 provides important caution warning via visual annunciators as well as audible side tone with separate exceedence indication. With the many additional built in features and the capability of Satcom interface with Wifi makes the ETM1000 an affordable solution for meeting all future helicopter health requirements.
Jonathan Gunn, President of AKV Inc., is very pleased to have Angel City Air as its launch customer as well as being able to provide the newest, most affordable, highly capable Exceedence and Trend Monitoring system for the helicopter industry.
AKV Inc. is Proudly Distributed by:
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H8 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf