Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen its fourth EC130 B4 aircraft to assist with utility missions throughout Quebec. The sale was confirmed today with Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) at Heli-Expo 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
“The EC130 B4 is a versatile aircraft that is suitable for a variety of missions,” said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. “We are pleased that Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen another Eurocopter aircraft to meet customer demands.”
With the selection of the EC130 B4, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s fleet will have a total of 12 Eurocopter aircraft, including 5 AS350 B2’s, 4 EC130 B4’s, 2 AS350 B3’s and 1 EC120 B.
“Eurocopter helicopters are the cornerstone of our fleet,” said M. Danny Ricard, President, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re. “We look forward to continuing our superior customer support and service with an additional EC130 B4.”
The EC130 B4 is a light 7-8 seat single engine helicopter which offers exceptional qualities of silence, comfort and space. Low external noise emission (-8.5dB better than ICAO requirement), due to the low noise “Fenestron” and the FADEC system (Full Authority Digital Engine Control), in order to optimize noise signature in over-flight without operational limitations.
Photo (credit Paul Brou), left to right:
Mr. Guy Joannes, President & CEO Eurocopter Canada
Mr. StÃ©phane Huot, President -Capitale HÃ©lipro Inc.
Mr. Danny Ricard, President – Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re Inc.
Mr. Guillaume Leprince, VP Sales and Marketing, Eurocopter Canada
Mr. Matthieu Laporte, Sales Representative, Eurocopter Canada
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- EuroTec Installs First North American Maximum Pilot View Kit
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- BLR Aerospace Announces First H125 FastFin System Factory Installation
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica