Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen its fourth EC130 B4 aircraft to assist with utility missions throughout Quebec. The sale was confirmed today with Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) at Heli-Expo 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
“The EC130 B4 is a versatile aircraft that is suitable for a variety of missions,” said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. “We are pleased that Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re has chosen another Eurocopter aircraft to meet customer demands.”
With the selection of the EC130 B4, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re’s fleet will have a total of 12 Eurocopter aircraft, including 5 AS350 B2’s, 4 EC130 B4’s, 2 AS350 B3’s and 1 EC120 B.
“Eurocopter helicopters are the cornerstone of our fleet,” said M. Danny Ricard, President, Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re. “We look forward to continuing our superior customer support and service with an additional EC130 B4.”
The EC130 B4 is a light 7-8 seat single engine helicopter which offers exceptional qualities of silence, comfort and space. Low external noise emission (-8.5dB better than ICAO requirement), due to the low noise “Fenestron” and the FADEC system (Full Authority Digital Engine Control), in order to optimize noise signature in over-flight without operational limitations.
Photo (credit Paul Brou), left to right:
Mr. Guy Joannes, President & CEO Eurocopter Canada
Mr. StÃ©phane Huot, President -Capitale HÃ©lipro Inc.
Mr. Danny Ricard, President – Capitale HÃ©licoptÃ¨re Inc.
Mr. Guillaume Leprince, VP Sales and Marketing, Eurocopter Canada
Mr. Matthieu Laporte, Sales Representative, Eurocopter Canada
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit