Analysis indicates that the military helicopter market will reach a value of $19.4bn in 2012, as militaries worldwide continue to develop and upgrade their rotorcraft capabilities for a number of military settings and roles.
The analyst commented that ‘Whilst established military nations in the West will aim to fight financial constraints and continue to spend on helicopter procurement and upgrade programmes in order to maintain their current fleets, emerging military nations such as South Korea, India, and China will also be prominent players over the next decade, as their growing military spending reflects their increasingly important geopolitical position and military ambitions.’
The report contains 235 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the military helicopter market. The study provides forecasts for the period 2012-2022 in terms of value (US$) and units for the global military helicopter market, as well as for 7 submarkets (Attack Helicopters, Reconnaissance Helicopters, Heavy-Lift Cargo Helicopters, Medium Utility Helicopters, Light Utility Helicopters, Maritime Helicopters, and Search and Rescue Helicopters) of the military helicopter market. 20 leading national military helicopter markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2012-2022. In addition, the 7 submarkets are individually forecast for each of the leading 20 national markets. The report provides profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the market, and includes an interview with a principal military helicopter company, providing expert insight alongside the analysis.
The Military Helicopter Market 2012-2022 will be of value to current and future potential investors into the military helicopter industry, as well as companies and research centres who wish to broaden their knowledge of the military helicopter market.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset