Mornington Sanford Aviation and Sloane Helicopters have embarked on a joint venture to establish a training centre dedicated to supporting the Robinson Helicopter Companyâ€™s products and their associated power plants.
This â€œcentre of excellenceâ€ will be established at Sloane Helicoptersâ€™ facilities at Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton and will offer:
- EASA Part 147 type training and Robinson Helicopter Company factory approved airframe type training on the R22, R44 with the Lycoming engine and the R66 with the RR300 engine.
- European Robinson R22/R44 Pilot Flight Safety Courses.
Both companies have a long-standing and close relationship with Robinson:
- Mornington Sanford Aviation in flight safety, product maintenance and pilot training.
- Sloane Helicopters in sales, marketing, maintenance and pilot training.
This unique and outstanding combination of Robinson product knowledge, expertise and quality of service will produce a real European centre of excellence for owners, operators and pilots. It is envisaged that the capability will be extended to cover other products in the near future.
Personnel from Mornington Sanford Aviation and Sloane Helicopters will be available on the Robinson Helicopter Company stand at the Heli Expo, Dallas during 12th to 14th February 2012.
Mornington Sanford Aviation
The Old Post Office, Blacksmiths Yard, Ecton, Northampton, NN6 0QD
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1604 407113
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 557587
Email: [email protected]
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- 29-Aug-20 HC-CVB Robinson R66 Manta, Ecuador
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- FAA Approves Shadin Fuel Flow Meter on Robinson R66
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC