StandardAero Helicopter Programs checks in to Heli-Expo 2012 with a newly coined moniker: #1 in Customer Satisfaction. The ranking is based on customer feedback data acquired by independent market research firm, Ducker Worldwide. Complementary to the positive results from the Ducker surveys, in 2010 and 2011, StandardAero also received the Rolls-Royce FIRST Networkâ€™s Customer Satisfaction Award.
â€˜Weâ€™re pleased with the results of this yearâ€™s Ducker Surveys,â€ said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. â€œWeâ€™ve long considered ourselves leaders in customer satisfaction and Duckerâ€™s â€œvoice of the customerâ€ surveys help validate our claims. They confirm that our workmanship, work progress communication, timeliness of delivery, and issue resolution are the industryâ€™s leader. We have always believed that if you want your helicopter engine serviced with excellence, come to StandardAero.â€
The survey results indicated that over 98 percent of customers who used StandardAero in 2011 would recommend their services to others. Overall, StandardAero conducts more than 1,300 telephone surveys through its partnership with Ducker across several business segments. Survey results are then discussed with business leaders who take responsibility for analyzing and acting on the customer feedback and taking corrective actions, where necessary.
StandardAero is optimistic that 2012 will be another banner year for its Helicopter Programs and will be attending this yearâ€™s Heli-Expo in Dallas, Texas, on February 12-14, Booth #9446.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work