StandardAero has appointed Manny Atwal as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Helicopter Programs business. Atwal previously served as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business.
â€œContributing to StandardAeroâ€™s market leadership is its diverse balance in multiple aviation markets,â€ said Kim Olson, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, Energy & Engineering, StandardAero. â€œHaving business leaders who understand the broader context of our business makes them more effective and strengthens our strategic position. Manny spent many years leading our Turboprops business and brings a well-rounded wealth of business knowledge and leadership to our Heli team. Having started his career in Helicopters, Manny knows the work and our customers which will continue to forward our ambitions as the market leader in M250Â® support and beyond.â€
With nearly 20 years in Aviation Maintenance, Manny has worked leading StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business unit which includes the PT6A engine and PW100 engine service lines. Prior to his most recent positions Atwal served in a host of leadership positions throughout StandardAero including several Marketing, Strategy, and Business Development roles. Atwal began his career at StandardAero on the M250Â® Helicopter Programs business unit where he gained six years of direct rotary industry experience.
Throughout his tenure at StandardAero Manny has been instrumental in executing strategic partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers and servicing the needs of some high-profile Airlines & Fleets clientele. Manny completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Manitobaâ€™s I.H. Asper School of Business. He remains involved in the community as a member of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Associates and was previously President of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Young Associates.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at the 2012 Heli-Expo on February 12â€“14, 2012, in Dallas, Texas, (Booth 9446).
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza