StandardAero has appointed Manny Atwal as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Helicopter Programs business. Atwal previously served as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business.
â€œContributing to StandardAeroâ€™s market leadership is its diverse balance in multiple aviation markets,â€ said Kim Olson, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, Energy & Engineering, StandardAero. â€œHaving business leaders who understand the broader context of our business makes them more effective and strengthens our strategic position. Manny spent many years leading our Turboprops business and brings a well-rounded wealth of business knowledge and leadership to our Heli team. Having started his career in Helicopters, Manny knows the work and our customers which will continue to forward our ambitions as the market leader in M250Â® support and beyond.â€
With nearly 20 years in Aviation Maintenance, Manny has worked leading StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business unit which includes the PT6A engine and PW100 engine service lines. Prior to his most recent positions Atwal served in a host of leadership positions throughout StandardAero including several Marketing, Strategy, and Business Development roles. Atwal began his career at StandardAero on the M250Â® Helicopter Programs business unit where he gained six years of direct rotary industry experience.
Throughout his tenure at StandardAero Manny has been instrumental in executing strategic partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers and servicing the needs of some high-profile Airlines & Fleets clientele. Manny completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Manitobaâ€™s I.H. Asper School of Business. He remains involved in the community as a member of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Associates and was previously President of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Young Associates.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at the 2012 Heli-Expo on February 12â€“14, 2012, in Dallas, Texas, (Booth 9446).
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force