StandardAero has appointed Manny Atwal as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Helicopter Programs business. Atwal previously served as Vice President of StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business.
â€œContributing to StandardAeroâ€™s market leadership is its diverse balance in multiple aviation markets,â€ said Kim Olson, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, Energy & Engineering, StandardAero. â€œHaving business leaders who understand the broader context of our business makes them more effective and strengthens our strategic position. Manny spent many years leading our Turboprops business and brings a well-rounded wealth of business knowledge and leadership to our Heli team. Having started his career in Helicopters, Manny knows the work and our customers which will continue to forward our ambitions as the market leader in M250Â® support and beyond.â€
With nearly 20 years in Aviation Maintenance, Manny has worked leading StandardAeroâ€™s Turboprops business unit which includes the PT6A engine and PW100 engine service lines. Prior to his most recent positions Atwal served in a host of leadership positions throughout StandardAero including several Marketing, Strategy, and Business Development roles. Atwal began his career at StandardAero on the M250Â® Helicopter Programs business unit where he gained six years of direct rotary industry experience.
Throughout his tenure at StandardAero Manny has been instrumental in executing strategic partnerships with Original Equipment Manufacturers and servicing the needs of some high-profile Airlines & Fleets clientele. Manny completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Manitobaâ€™s I.H. Asper School of Business. He remains involved in the community as a member of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Associates and was previously President of the Asper Schoolâ€™s Young Associates.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at the 2012 Heli-Expo on February 12â€“14, 2012, in Dallas, Texas, (Booth 9446).
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505