Kaman Aerospace Group announced the appointment of Gary Tenison to Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, reporting to Greg Steiner, President.
Tenison will be responsible for leading accelerated, profitable growth of the Aerospace Groupâ€™s core businesses. He will coordinate strategic planning, ensuring alignment across the Group. In addition, he will help identify, coordinate, and lead major pursuits that involve multiple divisions. Tenison will also be responsible for developing and maintaining senior/executive level relationships with key customers as well as maintaining a presence with key industry representatives and associations.
He has more than 20 years of experience in aerospace and joined Kaman from his last position with Eaton Aerospace where he was the Regional Sales Director, North and South America. In that position, Tenison not only developed and maintained account relationships with many of the aerospace OEMâ€™s, but he also led the â€œOne Eatonâ€ initiative in the Americas, where he developed an ‘account based’ approach to the market representing the entire portfolio of Eaton Aerospace products. Prior to Eaton, Gary held positions with Aero Systems Engineering, and Goodrich Sensors and Controls. He has a B.S. in Aeronautical Engineering from Ohio State University and an MBA from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management.
Gary will be relocating from Michigan to Connecticut with his wife, Libby, and their family later this year.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week