In an acceptance ceremony at the Singapore Airshow 2012, Eurocopter and Advance Aviation officialised the handing over of a brand new EC135 P2+.Â This will be Advance Aviationâ€™s fourth aircraft in a Eurocopter-only fleet, for its VIP chartering business.
Advance Aviation is Thailandâ€™s largest civil helicopter operator, specialized in the provision of VIP helicopter chartering services.Â With bases in Bangkok, Phuket and Chiangmai, Advance Aviation has in its stable, one other EC135 P2+ and two EC130 B4.
â€œDemand for VIP helicopter transport in the country is increasing.Â Advance Aviation is well recognized as a premier provider of such services in Thailand, hence there is a need to increase our fleet to meet the growing needs,â€ commented Mr. Chai Nasylvanta, Owner & Vice Chairman of Advance Aviation.
â€œWe have been operating the EC130 and EC135 in the last four years, and we are very happy with the performance.Â As safety is of utmost importance to us, the fact that Eurocopter has a dedicated maintenance centre in Bangkok to provide professional technical assistance is a great advantage,â€ he added.
The EC130 and EC135 are excellent aircraft for private use due to the exceptional aerial view offered, cabin comfort and low noise signature thanks to the Eurocopter-designed Fenestron tail rotor.
Dr. Bernhard Brenner, Eurocopter South East Asia President concluded, â€œWe are extremely honoured that Advance Aviation has opted to maintain a fleet made up of entirely Eurocopter products, and sincerely thank them for their continued support.Â We look forward to many more years of success for the two companies to grow the business aviation sector in Thailand.â€
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago