Every maintenance technician in your organization has the appropriate tools to maintain your aircraft. But which tools do your maintenance managers possess to meet their daily management duties? Do they have the necessary skills to
- Manage personnel in the maintenance department,
- Interact with other departments, and
- Consume the organization’s resources efficiently?
If you are unsure of your answers to these questions, this 3-day course will give your current, new, and/or prospective maintenance managers the tools to gain control of the many complex variables that managers face on a regular basis.
The course will focus on
- The Principles of Management â€“ Explain what the basic principles are and how to apply certain techniques when working with people and the tasks they perform.
- Budgeting â€“ Identify the reasons why budgets are important to an organization and how to build a budget for the maintenance department.
- Inventory â€“ Explore the purpose of inventory and the various techniques that will make an inventory meet the organization’s operating objectives more effectively using fewer resources.
- Information Systems â€“ To manage, one must control. To control, one must measure. To measure, one must have information. Identify the activities in the maintenance organization that typically consume the most resources and offer suggestions to develop systems that will assist in the measurement and control of those areas.
- Regulatory Issues â€“ The technical aspects of the maintenance organization cannot be ignored due to their complexity and constantly change nature. Review the latest and more complex issues involving regulations and their effect on your maintenance organization.
In addition, each participant will know their role in the overall organization by becoming more familiar with the principles of financial management and accounting.
View Helicopter Maintenance Management Seminar Agenda
- Seminar Cost: Register on or before May 15, 2012 and pay the discounted price of $895. Register after May 15, 2012 and pay the full seminar price of $995.
- On-line:Â http://www.conklindd.com/Page.aspx?nid=4&view=details&sid=75
- By Phone: (817) 277-6403.
- Registration Includes: Seminar materials, continental breakfast, breaks and lunch and a Networking Reception on the first evening.
- Seminar Substitutions/Cancellation Policy
Need more information? Contact us: Email or phone: (817) 277-6403
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO