Every maintenance technician in your organization has the appropriate tools to maintain your aircraft. But which tools do your maintenance managers possess to meet their daily management duties? Do they have the necessary skills to
- Manage personnel in the maintenance department,
- Interact with other departments, and
- Consume the organization’s resources efficiently?
If you are unsure of your answers to these questions, this 3-day course will give your current, new, and/or prospective maintenance managers the tools to gain control of the many complex variables that managers face on a regular basis.
The course will focus on
- The Principles of Management â€“ Explain what the basic principles are and how to apply certain techniques when working with people and the tasks they perform.
- Budgeting â€“ Identify the reasons why budgets are important to an organization and how to build a budget for the maintenance department.
- Inventory â€“ Explore the purpose of inventory and the various techniques that will make an inventory meet the organization’s operating objectives more effectively using fewer resources.
- Information Systems â€“ To manage, one must control. To control, one must measure. To measure, one must have information. Identify the activities in the maintenance organization that typically consume the most resources and offer suggestions to develop systems that will assist in the measurement and control of those areas.
- Regulatory Issues â€“ The technical aspects of the maintenance organization cannot be ignored due to their complexity and constantly change nature. Review the latest and more complex issues involving regulations and their effect on your maintenance organization.
In addition, each participant will know their role in the overall organization by becoming more familiar with the principles of financial management and accounting.
View Helicopter Maintenance Management Seminar Agenda
- Seminar Cost: Register on or before May 15, 2012 and pay the discounted price of $895. Register after May 15, 2012 and pay the full seminar price of $995.
- On-line:Â http://www.conklindd.com/Page.aspx?nid=4&view=details&sid=75
- By Phone: (817) 277-6403.
- Registration Includes: Seminar materials, continental breakfast, breaks and lunch and a Networking Reception on the first evening.
- Seminar Substitutions/Cancellation Policy
Need more information? Contact us: Email or phone: (817) 277-6403
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus