Aero Products has been providing its customers with support solutions, spares and component servicing for a quarter century, and was recently awarded the Bell Helicopter Gold Customer Service Facility Seal of Recognition in recognition of the company’s ability to manage Bell Helicopter fleet issues. Although twenty-five consecutive years is a long time to be in the aviation parts and servicing business, it takes more than just endurance to become a Gold Seal Bell Helicopter customer service facility.
Each year, all Bell-approved customer service facilities (CSFs) undergo a strict audit process to ensure Bell customers get the highest level of customer support. The Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS), which reached full network-wide deployment in 2008, measures Bell’s authorized CSFs on multiple factors relating to the customer experience, including: technical competence of factory-trained maintenance technicians at a CFS; guaranteed inventory of spare parts; service comprehensiveness; business practices; inventory management; and facility quality.
â€œAt Aero Products we continue to make investments in our facility, inventory, tooling and training to further enhance our ability to continue delivering high quality, professional service,â€ said Ted Johnson, founder and president of Aero Products. Among the capital investments the company made, its new exchange program is designed to create a less expensive alternative for customers who need immediate replacement parts. The company is committed to continue expanding this new exchange program and its rental offerings. â€œWe’re excited to have received this recognition [from Bell Helicopters],â€ Johnson said.
About Aero Products
For more than a Â¼ century, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell Helicopter product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series aircraft. Aero Products is not only the largest stocking distributor for Aeronautical Accessories, but also maintains one of the U.S. largest inventories of high-demand parts and components.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey