Component Control announces that HRD Aero Systems, Inc., the worlds largest independently-owned safety equipment repair station, has expanded its Quantum Control MRO and Logistics software footprint to increase operational efficiencies as the company grows to support and link together globally dispersed inventory and repair partnerships in the United States, Asia and Europe. HRD Aero Systems offers end-to-end safety equipment services, for every make of aircraft and helicopter, on a full range ofÂ fire extinguishers, oxygen bottles, oxygen masks, evacuation slides, life rafts, vests and air bottles.
“Our company has grown exponentially over the past nine years with Quantum, and as we enter a new phase of significant growth through our global inventory and repair partnerships, HRD will leverage the Quantum technology to provide new efficiencies into its operations to improve customer services,” said Albert Leon, CIO of HRD Aero Systems. “Quantum has the flexibility to connect remote users, such as our global sales team, to our central system, so that everyone is using the same data across the enterprise. This keeps us in sync operationally, which greatly benefits our customers.”
Leon added, “We’re looking forward to our next project with Quantum which will be to leverage the capabilities available in StockMarket.aero as a key component of managing inventory flow within our global stock partnerships.”
The Quantum Control MRO and Logistics solution delivered to HRD Aero Systems operates on a highly scalable and secure OracleTM database and includes a range of logistics and business modules.
About HRD Aero Systems Inc.
Since 1985, HRD Aero Systems has been the industry leader of aviation safety equipment services. Corporate flight departments, maintenance and modification facilities, OEM’s, private aircraft, and parts brokers have all taken advantage of HRD Aero System’s “One-Stop Shopping” services, a unique concept that allows HRD to provide quick solutions for all of your safety equipment needs. HRD is F.A.A., J.A.A. and Airlines approved, and dedicated to the overhaul of aircraft fire extinguishers (engine, cargo, APU and portable units), oxygen equipment (cylinders, regulators and masks), and survival equipment (slides, rafts, and life vests). Our state-of-the-art 70,000 square foot facility in Valencia, CA and over 223 PMA sub-assembly components allow us to be the ultimate source in the repair and sales of your aircraft safety equipment.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock