Abu Dhabi based Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) continues to lead the way in offshore oilfield support in the United Arab Emirates by embracing innovative, safety focused improvements for their Bell 412EP Fleet. Following the recent decision to upgrade their entire fleet with the BLR FastFin System, FAS have taken delivery of a fully customized DAS Vertical Reference Door that will be included with their 12th Bell 412EP which is sold by Hawker Pacific Airservices and currently undergoing offshore customization and completions work at Eagle Copters Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
A.J. Baker, VP Commercial Business at FAS said “This added feature will allow us to offer specialist under slung load services to our key clients. The door, when combined with the enhanced stability provided by the new BLR FastFin System, provides us with an unparalleled level of safety whilst accomplishing these tasks.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As the parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. specializes in sales, leasing, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and design production of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at the Calgary International Airport, the company leases over 60 helicopters and supports the fleet with an extensive engine, component and accessory exchange program. Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd. is a Department of Transport Maintenance Organization (AMO Certification Number 6-81), accepted FAA facility, accepted JAR-145 facility, Department of National Defense (DOD) certified contractor, and is approved by the Republic of Chile No.333. More information at www.eaglecopters.com
FAS COO Craig Kennedy and VP Commercial Business A.J. Baker take delivery of a fully Customized DAS Vertical Reference Door from Mike O’Reilly of Eagle Copters Ltd., along with Paul Giles and Alan Parsons of Hawker Pacific Airservices.
- Boost introduces Bell 212/412 Dual Hook Human External Cargo System
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System Receives Amended STC for Bell
- Babcock extends South Australia contract
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Leonardo AB412 – EASA AD 2020-0192 – Electrical Power – Cable Assembly
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AAT delivers first Bell 412 EMS interior to Montenegro military
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Astronautics to provide integrated flight display system for Bell 412EPX
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Genesys Aerosystems’ Modernized Avionics Suite Achieved STC in Bell 412EP & 412
- 25-Oct-19 FAC0006 Bell 412 Albán, Colombia (6F)
- Canada to extend life of Armed Forces Bell 412 fleet
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Montenegrin Air Force adds three Bell 412s
- ACE Training Centre adds new AW139 and B412 approvals
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration