For the second participation of the SKYe SH09 at the Heli-Expo, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. confirms the booking of 23x helicopters by various customers. The first year of introduction and presentation to the worldwide markets now brings the total orders to 34x units.
With these orders, the SKYe SH09 helicopter will join the fleets of commercial and private operators throughout the world. The variety of missions of these operators is a great demonstration of the helicopterâ€™s adaptability and a confirmation of the efficiency of modern design.
The helicopter will offer full versatility to all single-engine operators, whether flying passengers in shuttle, in sightseeing, in ViP configuration or whether flying utility and safety operations.
Martin Stucki, CEO of MSH expressed â€œWe are very proud to have been selected internationally by professional renowned operatorsâ€ . He added: â€œWe are also very motivated that the largest share of our orders is coming from US operatorsâ€.
About SKYe SH09:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 new helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor.
The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter (MSH):
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of MARENCO Ltd and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Supported by a large and essential financial group and driven by passion, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
Final designs, prototypes development and final assembly of the aircraft will be performed in the Marenco Swisshelicopter engineering Center located in Switzerland close to Zurich.
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- HeloAir appoints new Chief Pilot