For the second participation of the SKYe SH09 at the Heli-Expo, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd. confirms the booking of 23x helicopters by various customers. The first year of introduction and presentation to the worldwide markets now brings the total orders to 34x units.
With these orders, the SKYe SH09 helicopter will join the fleets of commercial and private operators throughout the world. The variety of missions of these operators is a great demonstration of the helicopterâ€™s adaptability and a confirmation of the efficiency of modern design.
The helicopter will offer full versatility to all single-engine operators, whether flying passengers in shuttle, in sightseeing, in ViP configuration or whether flying utility and safety operations.
Martin Stucki, CEO of MSH expressed â€œWe are very proud to have been selected internationally by professional renowned operatorsâ€ . He added: â€œWe are also very motivated that the largest share of our orders is coming from US operatorsâ€.
About SKYe SH09:
With a Maximum Take-Off Weight of 2,650 kg (5,842 lbs) the SKYe SH09 new helicopter offers exceptional hot and high performance, a flexible engine concept and a low noise signature thanks to the newly developed dynamic assemblies and shrouded tail-rotor.
The modularity of the cabin makes the most of the flat floor and the unique high ceiling concept, offering multiple seating arrangements of 1 Pilot + up to 7 passengers, all with individual crashworthy seats. The rear access to the cabin is facilitated by the large clamshell doors; addressing the passenger transport and emergency evacuation roles of the helicopter.
With a fast cruise speed of 260 km/h (140 knots) it will also offer very long range – in excess of 800km (430 nautical miles) with standard fuel tanks. SKYe SH09 is of particular interest to operators who wish to avail of a remarkably versatile machine with additional power, greater payload capacity, and augmented sling load capability of 1,500 kg (3,300 lbs).
About Marenco Swisshelicopter (MSH):
The Marenco Swisshelicopter Company is the result of combining the engineering expertise of MARENCO Ltd and a team of highly qualified helicopter specialists, pilots and aviation experts. Supported by a large and essential financial group and driven by passion, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd was founded in 2007 for the direct purpose of developing, building and commercializing new concepts of light turbine helicopters.
With this industrial visionary concept, Marenco Swisshelicopter Ltd developed a new generation of helicopter built with a design that concentrates on the key notion of competitive superiority, modularity, advanced ergonomics and with the integration of the best choice of materials.
Final designs, prototypes development and final assembly of the aircraft will be performed in the Marenco Swisshelicopter engineering Center located in Switzerland close to Zurich.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation