AgustaWestland is aware from media of an investigation being conducted by the Government of Ontario into the operations of Ornge. While negative remarks about the AgustaWestland relationship with Ornge as well as the AW139 helicopter have been made from time to time in press articles, we should like to emphasize the following:
1) AgustaWestland has not received any inquiries from any competent authority. Should any competent authority approach us with questions related to our business relationship with Ornge we will cooperate fully.
2) It is our belief that the propriety of our actions, soundness of the selection of the AW139 and its fitness for the mission it performs on behalf of the citizens of Ontario cannot be questioned. State-of-the-art design and full protection against icing are only two of the many characteristics which make the AW139 capable of delivering the highest level of patient care and serving Ontario so well.
AgustaWestland remains extremely proud of its selection to serve the citizens of Ontario, and looks forward to many years of continued service.
AgustaWestland intends to vigorously defend the reputation of the Company and our products from careless and unsubstantiated accusations.
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- 24-Jul-20 VH-TJO Leonardo AW139 Goulburn, Australia
- Leonardo presents AW139 enhanced capabilities
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- 20-Jun-20 VH-EGK Leonardo AW139 Caboolture, Australia
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle