â€œWe are confident that the partnership with HS Capital will give Eurocopter owners and operators financing options that can assist customers with business opportunities today and in preparation for future contracts,â€ cited Guy Joannes, President and CEO of Eurocopter Canada Limited.
The key appeal of HS Capitalâ€™s approach is being able to quickly establish a financing structure.
With a first-hand industry insight, specialisation in helicopters and flexible financial solutions, HS Capital will be able to assist helicopter financing needs of private, corporate and commercial operators of Eurocopter products.
â€œThe rationale to partner and finalize a cooperation agreement with Eurocopter was easy given the wide selection of products in the Eurocopter range,â€ said Marcel Boutin, President of HS Capital.Â â€œWe are pleased to offer Canadian Eurocopter customers with this new service.â€
Eurocopter Canada (www.eurocopter.ca) is a market leader with 67 percent of new aircraft sales, supporting more than 600 aircraft that are operated by over 160 customers across Canada. Eurocopter Canada, a subsidiary of Eurocopter is based in Fort Erie, Ontario, with operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec and has a customer support network that spans the entire country.
Since 1992, President of HS Capital Inc. Mr. Marcel Boutin has managed the sale of over 200 helicopters developing unmatched industry knowledge of the Canadian helicopter market. Having supported numerous entrepreneurs in acquiring their helicopters, HS Capital is now set to cater to the financing and leasing needs of Eurocopter customers with innovative and effective financial solutions.
Photo (credit Mark Holleron):Â Right to left Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO, Eurocopter Canada, Mr. Marcel Boutin, President of HS Capital sign partnership agreement for financing solutions.
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent