â€œWe are confident that the partnership with HS Capital will give Eurocopter owners and operators financing options that can assist customers with business opportunities today and in preparation for future contracts,â€ cited Guy Joannes, President and CEO of Eurocopter Canada Limited.
The key appeal of HS Capitalâ€™s approach is being able to quickly establish a financing structure.
With a first-hand industry insight, specialisation in helicopters and flexible financial solutions, HS Capital will be able to assist helicopter financing needs of private, corporate and commercial operators of Eurocopter products.
â€œThe rationale to partner and finalize a cooperation agreement with Eurocopter was easy given the wide selection of products in the Eurocopter range,â€ said Marcel Boutin, President of HS Capital.Â â€œWe are pleased to offer Canadian Eurocopter customers with this new service.â€
Eurocopter Canada (www.eurocopter.ca) is a market leader with 67 percent of new aircraft sales, supporting more than 600 aircraft that are operated by over 160 customers across Canada. Eurocopter Canada, a subsidiary of Eurocopter is based in Fort Erie, Ontario, with operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec and has a customer support network that spans the entire country.
Since 1992, President of HS Capital Inc. Mr. Marcel Boutin has managed the sale of over 200 helicopters developing unmatched industry knowledge of the Canadian helicopter market. Having supported numerous entrepreneurs in acquiring their helicopters, HS Capital is now set to cater to the financing and leasing needs of Eurocopter customers with innovative and effective financial solutions.
Photo (credit Mark Holleron):Â Right to left Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO, Eurocopter Canada, Mr. Marcel Boutin, President of HS Capital sign partnership agreement for financing solutions.
- Airbus and DCA pick Thales new FlytX avionics for helicopter programs
- Safran to continue supporting UK MOD
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- Hamilton Sundstrand Awarded $17M Contract for Helicopter Flight Control Computers
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell