HÃ©li-BorÃ©al Inc. has selected the AS350 B2 as its eighth Eurocopter helicopter. The aircraft was delivered by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) on March 16, 2012 and will be used to expand HÃ©li-BorÃ©alâ€™s work in mining exploration; hydro surveying and maintenance missions.
â€œThe proven AS350 B2 has become renowned for its versatility,â€ said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. â€œWe are especially proud to accompany HÃ©li-BorÃ©al in its development, and look forward to contributing to the success of its various and complex missions.â€
The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility helicopter that is able to carry an external load of more than one ton (2,200 lbs). Thanks to its high useful load, it is well suited for completing mining and utility missions quickly and efficiently.
â€œThe AS350 B2 will help strengthen our position in the mining industry by providing additional options for our customers,â€ said Jean-Yves, Vice-President, HÃ©li-BorÃ©al Inc. â€œEurocopter aircraft continues to be our first choice in terms of continued reliability, versatility and safety.â€
HÃ©li-BorÃ©alâ€™s current fleet consists of two AS350 BAs, three AS350 B2s, one AS350 B3 and one EC120.
Renowned for its enhanced performance, excellent safety features and reduced operating costs; the single-engine AS350 B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record.Â Its flexibility and excellent value make it a very sought-after helicopter used to perform a wide range of missions including; passenger transport, aerial work and firefighting. Additional options included on the aircraft: RH Cargo Pod, Longlining Enlarged Floor Window, Cowling Maintenance Steps, Cargo Mirror and Airframe Fuel Filter.
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase