HÃ©li-BorÃ©al Inc. has selected the AS350 B2 as its eighth Eurocopter helicopter. The aircraft was delivered by Eurocopter Canada Limited (ECL) on March 16, 2012 and will be used to expand HÃ©li-BorÃ©alâ€™s work in mining exploration; hydro surveying and maintenance missions.
â€œThe proven AS350 B2 has become renowned for its versatility,â€ said Guy Joannes, President and CEO, ECL. â€œWe are especially proud to accompany HÃ©li-BorÃ©al in its development, and look forward to contributing to the success of its various and complex missions.â€
The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility helicopter that is able to carry an external load of more than one ton (2,200 lbs). Thanks to its high useful load, it is well suited for completing mining and utility missions quickly and efficiently.
â€œThe AS350 B2 will help strengthen our position in the mining industry by providing additional options for our customers,â€ said Jean-Yves, Vice-President, HÃ©li-BorÃ©al Inc. â€œEurocopter aircraft continues to be our first choice in terms of continued reliability, versatility and safety.â€
HÃ©li-BorÃ©alâ€™s current fleet consists of two AS350 BAs, three AS350 B2s, one AS350 B3 and one EC120.
Renowned for its enhanced performance, excellent safety features and reduced operating costs; the single-engine AS350 B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record.Â Its flexibility and excellent value make it a very sought-after helicopter used to perform a wide range of missions including; passenger transport, aerial work and firefighting. Additional options included on the aircraft: RH Cargo Pod, Longlining Enlarged Floor Window, Cowling Maintenance Steps, Cargo Mirror and Airframe Fuel Filter.
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)