Life Flight Network, a not-for-profit air medical transport service in the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West, has named Brian Howerton as its new Communications Center Director.
Life Flight Networkâ€™s Communication Center in Boise, ID operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It is responsible for receiving and coordinating all incoming requests for transports and uses the latest satellite tracking technology and data systems to monitor each aircraftâ€™s movement.
Mr. Howerton comes to Life Flight Network with nearly twenty years of expertise in services delivery with careers at MTI, Comcast, Camera World, Qwest Communications, and Bank of America. He will be responsible for overseeing all activities within Life Flight Networkâ€™s Communications Center and ensuring that the center consistently exceeds first responderâ€™s service standards and helps Life Flight Network operate at optimal efficiency while transporting seriously ill or injured patients in a safe, compassionate, efficient, and expeditious manner.
Michael Griffiths, Life Flight Network CEO, stated, â€œWe are excited to bring Brian and his wealth of knowledge and experience on board. I look forward to seeing our Communications Center evolve as Life Flight Network continues to grow.â€
Mr. Howerton has a BS in Management and Business Information Systems from George Fox University and sits on the NARMS MSO Committee contributing to the growth and quality of service organizations throughout North America.
About Life Flight Network:
Life Flight Network, a not-for-profit air medical service, is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS). Life Flight Network has administrative offices in Aurora, Oregon and is owned by a consortium of Legacy Health System, Providence Health System-Oregon, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Oregon Health and Science University. Rotor-wing services are provided by Air Methods Corporation. Fixed-wing services are provided by Aero Air, LLC, AvCenter, and Conyan Aviation. For more information about Life Flight Network, visit www.lifeflight.org.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA