Life Flight Network, a not-for-profit air medical transport service in the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West, has named Brian Howerton as its new Communications Center Director.
Life Flight Networkâ€™s Communication Center in Boise, ID operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It is responsible for receiving and coordinating all incoming requests for transports and uses the latest satellite tracking technology and data systems to monitor each aircraftâ€™s movement.
Mr. Howerton comes to Life Flight Network with nearly twenty years of expertise in services delivery with careers at MTI, Comcast, Camera World, Qwest Communications, and Bank of America. He will be responsible for overseeing all activities within Life Flight Networkâ€™s Communications Center and ensuring that the center consistently exceeds first responderâ€™s service standards and helps Life Flight Network operate at optimal efficiency while transporting seriously ill or injured patients in a safe, compassionate, efficient, and expeditious manner.
Michael Griffiths, Life Flight Network CEO, stated, â€œWe are excited to bring Brian and his wealth of knowledge and experience on board. I look forward to seeing our Communications Center evolve as Life Flight Network continues to grow.â€
Mr. Howerton has a BS in Management and Business Information Systems from George Fox University and sits on the NARMS MSO Committee contributing to the growth and quality of service organizations throughout North America.
About Life Flight Network:
Life Flight Network, a not-for-profit air medical service, is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS). Life Flight Network has administrative offices in Aurora, Oregon and is owned by a consortium of Legacy Health System, Providence Health System-Oregon, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Oregon Health and Science University. Rotor-wing services are provided by Air Methods Corporation. Fixed-wing services are provided by Aero Air, LLC, AvCenter, and Conyan Aviation. For more information about Life Flight Network, visit www.lifeflight.org.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force