Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation, announced today that it will begin offering AC-U-KWIK Airport Directory data for its glass flight decks.
The AC-U-KWIK data contains a directory of more than 7,800 airports globally, and contains hard-to-find information for pre-flight planning in North America, Europe, Asia, Central America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa and Australia. Users have detailed information at their fingertips â€“ information like FBOs and handlers, fuel providers, customs information, ground transportation, charter companies, catering services and more.
AC-U-KWIK is available as an option for the G500, G600, G500H, G950, G900x, G3Xâ„¢ and G300 flight display systems, as well as the G1000Â®, G1000Hâ„¢, G2000, G3000 and G5000 integrated flight decks.
Regional AC-U-KWIK data is available from flyGarmin.com for $49.95 for a single update and $195 for an annual subscription. Worldwide coverage is available for $74.95 for a single update and $299 for an annual subscription. For more information, visit www.flygarmin.com.
Garminâ€™s aviation business segment is a leading provider of solutions to OEM, aftermarket, military and government customers. Garminâ€™s portfolio includes navigation, communication, flight control, hazard avoidance, surveillance, and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value.
Garmin International Inc. is a subsidiary of Garmin Ltd. (Nasdaq: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation. Since 1989, this group of companies has designed, manufactured, marketed and sold navigation, communication and information devices and applications â€“ most of which are enabled by GPS technology. Garminâ€™s products serve automotive, mobile, wireless, outdoor recreation, marine, aviation, and OEM applications. Garmin Ltd. is incorporated in Switzerland, and its principal subsidiaries are located in the United States, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit Garmin’s virtual pressroom at www.garmin.com/pressroom or contact the Media Relations department at 913-397-8200. G3X and G1000H are trademarks and Garmin and G1000 are registered trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight