Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the East Coastâ€™s premier executive helicopter service, is celebrating its achievement of more than 40,000 hours of safe flying in its fleet of Sikorsky S-76Â® helicopters. The companyâ€™s achievement encompasses more than 17 years of operating the S-76 helicopter.
â€œForty-thousand safe flying hours is an exceptional achievement for our entire AAG family as well as for our clients who recognize AAGâ€™s industry-leading standards,â€ said AAG President Scott Ashton. â€œWe are very proud of this milestone, which serves as a testament to AAGâ€™s commitment to providing the very best service and exemplary safety to our customers.â€
Associated Aircraft Group enjoys both Wyvern Approval and ARG/US Platinum status â€“ the highest safety rating awarded to operators. To further its safety efforts, AAG has also implemented a rigorous Safety Management System (SMS) that encompasses a comprehensive culture of Risk Management and Safety Promotion and Policies.
Associated Aircraft Group operates a fleet of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters in both Fractional Ownership and Full Management programs. With bases in Metro New York and Philadelphia at Teterboro, Dutchess County, and Chester County Airports, AAG serves the entire east coast including Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center, with the Northeastâ€™s largest fleet of S-76 aircraft. The companyâ€™s principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. It is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., NYSE: UTX which provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract