Aspen Avionics announced today that Aeronav Avionics Inc, a full-service avionics system repair and maintenance company, has received Transport Canada STC approval for installation of Aspenâ€™s single Evolution Pro H Primary Flight Display, and the 1500H and 2000H dual flight display systems in the AS350 series helicopter. The installation approval allows for night VFR configuration, as well as various interfaces to include GPS, nav, and TIS inputs.
â€œThe Evolution Flight Display system is the most flexible and affordable glass cockpit solution available for the helicopter market today,â€ says Brad Hayden, Aspenâ€™s Vice President of Marketing. â€œA primary benefit to helicopter operators is Aspenâ€™s highly reliable solid-state AHRS that eliminates mechanical gyro maintenance costs. In addition to that key operational advantage, pilots can enjoy all the safety and situational awareness features that Aspenâ€™s glass panel solution provides.â€
The Aspen Evolution Flight Display System for helicopters is an affordable, expandable and upgradeable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution. The system is highly compatible with existing aircraft avionics, and its flexibility allows
owners and operators to install all Evolution Flight Displays and options at once, or separately, as their needs and budgets permit.
About Aeronav Avionics
Aeronav Avionics Inc is located at the Pitt Meadows Regional Airport in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. As a Transport Canada approved maintenance organization, AMO# 90-04, Aeronav prides itself on providing 24/7 full circle customer service support across North America. Specializing in aircraft electrical and avionics system(s) repair and maintenance, Aeronav provides support to both the rotary wing and fixed wing markets, in both the general and corporate aviation sectors. Aeronav can be found on the web atÂ www.aeronav.ca.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability into general aviation cockpitsâ€”and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldnâ€™t always mean spending a lot of moneyâ€”on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet