DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announce Transport Canada, FAA, EASA and ANAC approval of DART Aerospace Ltd.â€™s (DAS) Maintenance Kits for AgustaWestland AB139/AW139 series of aircraft.
The DAS Maintenance Kits are designed to enhance the operations and maintenance of AB139/AW139 aircraft.
The DAS Maintenance Steps allow the pilot and maintenance personnel the comfort of a secure work platform when doing inspections to the main rotor and transmission. The step can be installed LH and/or RH into existing plug locations and features a non-slip embossed relief surface for extra safety.Â Â Also available, a RH maintenance step with grab bar to assist personnel in winch operations to enter the cabin.
Cargo Door Fwd Opening Hinge Kit
The DAS Cargo Door Fwd Opening Hinge Kit provides improved safety and easier access by converting the existing cargo bay door from opening upward to opening forward. The Cargo Door Fwd Opening Hinge Kit can be installed LH and/or RH side of the cargo compartment doors.
Engine Wash Kit
The DAS Engine Wash Kit plumbs into the existing engine wash fittings to provide easier access to the engine wash system from ground level.
Cabin & Cargo Floor Protector Kit
The Cabin and Cargo Floor Protector Kits provide durable lightweight protection for the cargo compartment and passenger cabin areas honeycomb flooring. The Floor Protector panels are constructed of high density, impact resistant aerospace grade polycarbonate that will not warp or crack from extremes of heat or cold that are securely attached into existing nutplates.
Baggage Compartment Trim Protector Kit
The DAS Baggage Compartment Trim Protector Kit consists of two stainless steel scuff plates that are installed into existing screws on the left and/or right hand side of the lower edge of the baggage compartment to protect it from damage.
Anti-Rotation Block Kit
The DAS Anti-Rotation Blocks are fabricated from durable Teflon and install on the lead lag dampers to prevent costly damage to the main rotor head.Â Each kit includes 5 blocks.
Rain Gutter Kit
DASâ€™s Cargo Compartment Rain Gutter Kit prevents water accumulation in the door seal so that it doesnâ€™t pour into the compartment when the door is opened.Â This kit is compatible on both the OEM upward hinging cargo compartment door and on doors modified with DASâ€™s Cargo Door Fwd Opening Kit.
â€œThe DAS Maintenance Kits for the AW139 have all been designed based on customer feedback about specific maintenance concerns and would be a valuable addition to any operation.â€Â Quote, Bill Beckett, VP Canadian Operations, Dart Aerospace Ltd. (DAS)
DART Aerospace Proudly Distributed by:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
DARTÂ Helicopter Services, 1270 Aberdeen Street, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 1K7 (www.darthelicopterservices.
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- RBI Hawker completes industry first with AW139 main rotor blade repair
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139