Â Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation, announced today that it will begin offering AC-U-KWIK Airport Directory data for its glass flight decks.
The AC-U-KWIK data contains a directory of more than 7,800 airports globally, and contains hard-to-find information for pre-flight planning in North America, Europe, Asia, Central America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa and Australia. Users have detailed information at their fingertips â€“ information like FBOs and handlers, fuel providers, customs information, ground transportation, charter companies, catering services and more.
AC-U-KWIK is available as an option for the G500, G600, G500H, G950, G900x, G3Xâ„¢ and G300 flight display systems, as well as the G1000Â®, G1000Hâ„¢, G2000, G3000 and G5000 integrated flight decks.
Regional AC-U-KWIK data is available from flyGarmin.com for $49.95 for a single update and $195 for an annual subscription. Worldwide coverage is available for $74.95 for a single update and $299 for an annual subscription. For more information, visit www.flygarmin.com.
Garminâ€™s aviation business segment is a leading provider of solutions to OEM, aftermarket, military and government customers. Garminâ€™s portfolio includes navigation, communication, flight control, hazard avoidance, surveillance, and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value.
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient