Â Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), the global leader in satellite navigation, announced today that it will begin offering AC-U-KWIK Airport Directory data for its glass flight decks.
The AC-U-KWIK data contains a directory of more than 7,800 airports globally, and contains hard-to-find information for pre-flight planning in North America, Europe, Asia, Central America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa and Australia. Users have detailed information at their fingertips â€“ information like FBOs and handlers, fuel providers, customs information, ground transportation, charter companies, catering services and more.
AC-U-KWIK is available as an option for the G500, G600, G500H, G950, G900x, G3Xâ„¢ and G300 flight display systems, as well as the G1000Â®, G1000Hâ„¢, G2000, G3000 and G5000 integrated flight decks.
Regional AC-U-KWIK data is available from flyGarmin.com for $49.95 for a single update and $195 for an annual subscription. Worldwide coverage is available for $74.95 for a single update and $299 for an annual subscription. For more information, visit www.flygarmin.com.
Garminâ€™s aviation business segment is a leading provider of solutions to OEM, aftermarket, military and government customers. Garminâ€™s portfolio includes navigation, communication, flight control, hazard avoidance, surveillance, and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and value.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH