Gulf Helicopters Company today announced that earlier this month the Gulf Helicopters Training Academy (GHTA) has received Initial European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part 147 Maintenance Training Organization Approval.
GHTA is now a fully approved Part 147 Maintenance Training Organization to conduct courses on the AB139 / AW139 (PWC PT6). Additional training capabilities are presently in the approval process, to be added shortly.
“With this EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organization, we can offer required EASA-approved maintenance type training to 3rd Party Commercial and non-Commercial organizations. This approval is Gulf Helicopters next step to offering a comprehensive â€œoneâ€“stopâ€ training solution to AW139 Operators worldwideâ€, said Mr. Mohammed Mohannadi, CEO, on behalf of the newly established Training Academy.
Conveniently located at Doha International Airport, Qatar,Gulf Helicopters takes pride in delivering â€œtop-qualityâ€ turnkey services in helicopter training through their long established TRTO on the AW139, Bell 206/212/412, and MD902 types.
With the addition of the recently commissioned EASA Certified AW139 Full Motion FTD, GHC is fast establishing itself as a premier training center to the global market.
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- 24-Jul-20 VH-TJO Leonardo AW139 Goulburn, Australia
- Leonardo presents AW139 enhanced capabilities
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- 20-Jun-20 VH-EGK Leonardo AW139 Caboolture, Australia
- Penzance Helicopters flights to restart 4th July, plus AW139 update
- FAA approves Coptersafety AW139 simulator
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle