BlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ (BSN), a leading, global provider of satellite tracking and communication solutions forÂ aviation,Â land, andmarine, today announced its partnership with S4A (Solutions For Aviation), a supplier of aviation equipment and services located inÂ El Puerto de Santa MarÃa (CÃ¡diz), Spain.Â This new partnership in Europe will enable S4A to resellÂ BlueÂ SkyÂ Networkâ€™s family of aviation products based on two-way messaging, voice, and Iridium-based satellite tracking technology.
When combined with SkyRouter, a secure, cloud-based global mapping portal solution,Â BlueÂ SkyÂ Networkâ€™s two-way messaging transceivers allow constant and remote monitoring of aircraft through GPS position reports. Additional to automated flight following, SkyRouter also allows the transmission of satellite messages from aircraft to dispatchers on the ground in the form of special events reports, such as updates on take-offs and landings, as well as telemetric data reports, andÂ emergency location.
â€œBlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ offers proven tracking and communications aviation solutions that remain operational at all times, from pole to pole, no matter where the aircraft is located,â€ said Francisco Guerrero, S4A CEO. â€œWe couldnâ€™t be happier about this partnership and the ability to resellÂ BlueÂ SkyÂ Networkâ€™s quality solutions.â€
â€œS4A, with its commitment to excellence in the field of aviation solutions, allowsÂ BlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ the perfect opportunity to further expand our position of leadership in Europe as we continue to solidify ourselves as a global provider of flight tracking and communications solutions,â€ said Jon Gilbert,Â BlueÂ SkyNetworkÂ President and CEO.
BlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ offers a comprehensive product portfolio of Iridium-based satellite tracking devices and two-way voice and messaging transceivers providing reliable, global solutions to track and communicate with commercial and business aircraft from any location around the world, ensuring passenger safety and asset security.
AboutÂ BlueÂ SkyÂ Network
BlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ is a leading global provider of voice and data services via the Iridium satelliteÂ network. Our aviation, marine and vehicle products forÂ GPS tracking,Â real time flight trackingÂ andÂ fleet managementÂ provide reliable fleet tracking and communication services.Â Â BlueÂ SkyÂ Networkâ€™s solutions serve the Aviation, Oil and Gas, Government, Forestry, Mining, Supply Chain Management and Intermodal Transportation markets. Founded in 2001,Â BlueÂ SkyÂ NetworkÂ is headquartered in La Jolla, California with customers and distributors worldwide. For more information about our company and solutions, visit theÂ BlueÂ SkyNetworkÂ website atÂ www.blueskynetwork.com.
S4A is a Design Organization approved by EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) (number 21J.409) focused in aircraft modifications and upgrades designed to comply with specific customerâ€™s needs and requirements.Â S4A is specialized in avionics and mission systems integration for helicopters and airplanes.Â Established in 2007, S4A is located in El Puerto de Santa MarÃa (CÃ¡diz), Spain; 16 Km from Jerez airportÂ For further information about S4A and service provided, visit S4A website atÂ www.s4a.es
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet